Formax - Folder Inserters
Formax 7500 Series
Formax 7500 Series Inserters offer the flexibility and power to process a wide variety of inserting jobs. The modular design includes up to 11 feed stations, high-capacity feeders, and a widescreen touchscreen interface. A robust folding system folds up to 8 sheets at a time, with the power to process up to 6,000 envelopes per hour, and up to 300,000 finished pieces per month.
- Inserts into flat envelopes
- Speed: Up to 6,000/hr
- 22" Touchscreen interface
- Modular up to 11 feeders
- Unlimited programmable jobs
- Tower Feeder with twin code readers
- Speed: Up to 6,000 envelopes/hour (#10 envelopes)
- High-Capacity Feeder: Up to 1,000 sheets (20#)
- Envelope Feeder: Top-loading, up to 800 standard envelopes or 500 flat envelopes (landscape orientation)
- Envelope Size: 3.9” - 10” H x 8.9” - 13” W*
- Maximum Insert Thickness: Up to 1/4” (6mm)
- Maximum Set Thickness: Up to 72 sheets, up to .39” (10 mm)
- Versatile Feeder Insert Size: 3.63” - 8.5” H x 5.75”- 12” W
- Duty Cycle: Up to 300,000 pieces per month
The top-loading envelope hopper holds up to 800 #10 envelopes or 500 flats, in landscape orientation. Inserting into landscape flats offers higher processing speeds, fewer jams, and lower envelope costs. The 7500 Series inserts sets of up to 72 pages, up to 10mm thick. Standard features include a high-capacity 4-foot outfeed conveyor, which can be used in-line or at a 90° angle, an accumulator/divert deck which holds up to 300 sheets, and custom cabinets for sturdy, movable storage.
All configurations include a Tower Feeder, which uses twin scanners to read codes either face-up or face-down. The 7500 Series has the ability to read 1 and 2-track OMR, 1D barcodes, and 2D Data Matrix, with codes located anywhere on the page. In addition, infrared and electromechanical double document detectors ensure the correct documents get into each envelope. Optional high-capacity feeders are available with or without intelligence, and can insert various media, including glossy booklets, DVDs and small inserts up to 6mm thick.
The 7500 Series color touchscreen interface is the new standard for all PC-driven inserters. With graphics based on a photo-image of the inserter, it also provides the ability to edit documents while creating jobs. This new interface, combined with unlimited programmable jobs, makes creating and running inserting jobs easier than ever before.
With a variety of standard features, high capacity and intelligent design, the 7500 Series Inserters are ready to take on any challenge.